Monday, August 29, 2005

Haven't really had the time to sit down and blog for the past few days, so I'm going to do so now.

Friday 26th August

Took today off because of my advanced theory test in the afternoon. In the morning, woke up late for my driving lesson. Rushed all the way down and managed to make it there with 1 minute to spare. Talk about being on the dot! I then took the usual drive to the Boon Lay area to practice the turns and starts. It’s quite intimidating at times to drive around the Boon Lay area due to all the big trucks around. They are always impatient, and when they overtake you, they pass very close. It could be due to their size, but stay clear of me! Shoo! Haha~… Slowly getting used the having them around, though there are still the very unwelcoming aggressive ones that would flash their lights and horn at me. I feel blessed that I would not need to drive around here during the test. I surely hope that Bukit Batok is better than Boon Lay. Anyway, after I finished my lesson, wanted to meet Audrey for lunch, but decided against it after browsing through my theory book. There was suddenly a lot of things in the book that I do not recall reading before! Took one look and the words “Die liao” came to mind.

So I rushed home to cram for the test later that day. And I’m glad that I did. Went for the test, and some of the things that I’d just discovered came out in the questions. And since the test is now computerised, I got my results instantly too… and… *drum roll*

I PASSED!


Whee! One more hurdle cleared in my quest to get a driving license! The rest of the day was spent with me playing Need For Speed: Underground 2 as part of the celebrations. How befitting? =p

Saturday, 27th August

Met the gang for basketball in the morning today. But as usual, all were late. We were supposed to meet at 8, but by the time I got there it was almost 8.45. And poor TYY was playing chauffer to Chiang Wei. Started playing and not too long after we started, was Chiang Wei knocked out with an injury to his ankle. The coincidental thing was that the moment that Chiang Wei got injured, the Stranger showed up. Was it pure coincidence or was he waiting for a slot to open? Haha... And it doesn’t end there! Later in the day, he also got an ankle injury! *pengz* Guess replacing CW wasn’t such a good thing. We played back to back game with only a short break in between. No need to say that by the end of the day, I got sunburnt.

Halfway while playing, a volleyball team moved in around us and the ball started to go out of play more often, with TYY going to pick the ball up more often. Haha… We ended our game at about 12, with TYY graciously sending most of us home. Thanks dude.

The rest of my day was spent mostly continuing my celebrations for passing by playing, none other than Need For Speed. Now you know why I didn’t have time to blog.

Sunday 28th August

Spent most of the day helping my dad put up some shelves. The rest of the day was spent cleaning my room. The funny thing about the dust in my room was that the dust seems to stick to the floor. I wonder why. Vacuuming seems to get most of it out but there are the mutated dusts that only come off when I mopped it. Hope my room stays this clean for some time. Haha…

Monday 29th August

Went to camp at the unearthly hour of 6 am! It’s a Monday leh! But bo pian. The only comfort was that I could take a cab to camp and claim it later. Managed to get off at about 2.30 pm, went home to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: