Friday, August 12, 2005

Relaxing One Corner

As I've mentioned before, I've been off for the past few days. Spent these 2 days learning driving and catching up with friends, but besides that, I've been spending most of my time catching up on sleep, and computer games... I never realised how deprived I was of sleep till now, where with no fixed time to wake up let me sleep late into the morning. Feels great sia... too bad it has to come to an end soon.

On another note, tommorrow is going to be the first Sat in a very long time whereby I need not wake up early in the morning, don my uniform/red t-shirt and pants, and going to move water and food. Somehow, after doing it for so many months, I've finally got the hang of it and its over. Wonder how it would feel, having my Saturdays for me to do whatever I want to do with it...

Anyway, my tagboard doesn't seem to be behaving this week, and I'm still pretty clueless at what seems to be causing it to act the way it is, so I've upgraded my comments system. So use that if you are having trouble wif e tag.

*Note to Ms. Confused (you should know who you are), it takes one to know one. The walls that you build can come down, no matter how perfect it is. Its a matter of whether you want to let anyone chip at the wall, without you repairing it. A smiling face is just a mask that you wear so that you do not have to show the world your true feelings, but its a mask that you have grown so attached to, you feel that cannot live without it. Let the people around you see past the mask, and allow someone to make a door in the wall that surrounds you.

No comments: