Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Boring Week

It’s been a pretty wet week. The good part has been that I’ve not seen any hint of the haze. The bad part is that it always rains when I don’t want it to. Like when I want to go home from camp. I’m starting to feel that the cloud seeding in Indonesia is being done in the wrong area. Hmm… Don’t believe that Aug is a rainy season, but rainy beats hot and humid any day.

My week has been pretty much the same day in day out. Went shopping for a new haversack on Sat due to my old one giving out some funny black stuff that sticks to whatever I place inside. It has been doing that for sometime, but I finally decided that I have had enough of it. Sun slept late and by the time I woke up, it was lunch time. Went out for lunch, before following my mom to Ikea to get some shelves. That took up most of my day. Got back and decided to pack my room a bit, but it still looks pretty bad. Didn’t have time to complete the packing, so now my room has gone from a post-typhoon look, to a still-in-construction look. An improvement by me, but still pretty bad it seems. Hahaa…

Stopping all my packing temporary due to the fact that I have to study for my advanced theory test on Fri. Still don’t quite get what questions that they could ask from the book, so if any of you have taken the test already, care to give me an insight? I would really appreciate it.

Back to studying now before I make my way to camp. Ciao~

No comments: