Thursday, November 03, 2005

Rotting Week

I’ve been meaning to blog this whole week, but I got so pissed by the planning this week and decided to catch up on more sleep and rotting.

What has gotten me fuming was that this week was supposed to be a long holiday for me, Monday do guard duty, then Tues holiday, Wed applied for off, Thurs holiday once again and Fri off again. That was the planning I had from October.

Then came the first blow, the idiot planning the guard duty does it anyhow, and when people ask why he planned it this way, his reply is that it’s a random thing. When people apply for off and leave, it is stated in the attendance book for all to see. He can plan it till people on leave can be on standby, and people like me, who are on off can be on guard duty. Ok, nvm, Fri I will do guard. Which brings me to another question: How can there be so many guard teams, and I can get guard twice a week? Ans? It’s random. That is really irritating answer, and it’s one that everyone gets. Well the next time he needs help that’s the answer I’ll give him, I randomly choose not to help. Tough luck.

Then the second blow, on Mon they say that too many people are on leave and that my off is cancelled. Why would u allow half the sqn to go on leave then fail to inform anyone and have heavy flying on a day when no one wants to come back? But then, that is the way they work.

So with these 2 blows, there goes my long weekend. Haiz. Even the pilots are complaining, but even they can’t do anything. So everybody “LL” goes back to work. Till the next time I feel like blogging.

No comments: