Sunday, November 27, 2005

A short post

I’ve officially spent 8 days and 8 nights at home and trust me it’s not that easy… the boredom of staying at home all the time for so long should be labelled hazardous or something, because it can kill… watch tv, read, play computer games; repeat. Break for meals and the occasional rest. For your info, the school hols might be here… but day time tv still sucks, big time. Argh! I’m going crazy soon if I don’t start getting out of the house! Now I also truly know what it is like to be a fish in a tank, spending your whole day in the same place swimming around in circles, doing the same thing day in and day out, watching the world go by. It’s a sad life. I need some proper entertainment! Some one come and entertain me pls. And no, chimpanzees aren’t good entertainment. Especially that bald chimpanzee, I shan’t be naming name(s). Hahaha… you know who you are. And Jeannie, pls remember to pass the chimp her banana for me.

Ok, I’m done ranting for today, and btw, the tag board is changed so feel free to tag! There is no free read, tag ppl tag!

No comments: