Monday, July 11, 2005

Day Off!

Today I took one of the off that I was accumulating from NDP due to the fact that there have been complains that I have been collecting too much off. It's not like I've been allowed to take it previously. So I took today off so that Sat's NDP off doesn't continue to pile up on the off I've already collected so far.

Today went smoothly with the day begining by meet the old gin gang for a game of basketball in Jurong. Arrived about 20mins late cos I sorta overslept and woke up at 8am when I was meeting them at 9. When I got there, Jun, Yun and CW were already there, sitting at the courts patiently because none of the early birds happened to bring the ball... Hahaha... So when I showed up with a ball in hand, I got off pretty easy. Kang Wei came abt 20mins after me wif Ben 10mins later. Played till abt 12+ then all of us went to CW's house to bathe and change before going for lunch at seoul garden JP. KW didn't join us as he had to go scope out JE Mac. for his mystery shopper job. So for those of you who work at JE Mac. you have been visited! hahaha....

So the rest of us went to JP for seoul garden with Ying Yang joining us later although he didn't eat anything. He didn't have to pay either so its pretty much alright. Ying Yang aka TYY just got back from his exciting romp in Thailand last night, I'm hoping he didn't bring any "mushrooms" or any other unintended items back from there. Hahaha.... Back to the outing... When we arrived at JP we ran into Rowena there who was out shopping with her mum. Ben and CW were joking about bringing her and Florence together for the world war III showdown. Haha... Those 2 have a colourful history that I shan't mention at this time.

Spent the time at seoul garden reminiscing about the old sec sch days. haha... we had a great laugh at our sch mates and teachers like the stiff Mr. Chong, the boring Mrs. Kng, the evil teletubby Ms. Poh (Po), and many others. My past seems to have caught up with me too... with one of my antics from that time... hahaha... don't ask me what it is... I'm not telling. =p After stuffing ourselves silly (Took too much) we proceeded around JP looking at comics and cameras. CW saw the new harry potter book on pre-order sale at popular and ended up ordering. He couldn't resist the grear bargain. Will attempt to borrow it from him once he's done with it. Heehee... CW if u are reading this... Heehee... You know what I'm gonna ask soon.

Anyway the outing ended somewhere about there with us going home after that. Pretty tired. Guess I'll go laze infront of the TV a bit before I call it a day.
A rare treat: Pics from the outing courtesy of CW and his blog.


Me! Bleah!

Jun trying to be corny

Sex, Time & Power! A must read!

Talk to the hand...

Yum!

No comments: