Saturday, July 23, 2005

Another NDP!

Today was another NDP. Seems sad sometimes how my Saturdays are seemingly wasted away moving stores, water and food around for people. People who, by a large majority, seem to take it for granted. They expect the food and water to be there when the reach there, without taking into account the limited resources that we are working with. There is a queue that, even we have to join to obtain their rations. And there are the kiasu ones who, after giving them their requested amount of rations, tell you that it’s not enough, expecting that the food is unlimited and that if they want extras they can get it. If it’s really not enough, there are extras that we can draw on. The irritating part is that the amount requested was already more than enough, usually resulting in uneaten rations, and there they are telling me that the amount stated there is insufficient!

However, the bright side of this usually comes to light on the following Monday, when I make my way back to camp. It then seems heavenly that I got a day off to clear, making sure that I work only four days a week! Haha… A day less from squadron really can raise one’s morale. Another is the cute girls participating in the NDP. Got to know a couple of them, and they can really send rays of light into a dull situation. Will post a pic of them when, and if I get one. So if any of you gals are reading this… *hint hint* ;)

Got a few pics from handphone cameras, the quality is not too good, but it’s the best available. Unless of course someone wants to sponsor me a camera or a 2-megapixel K750i or W800i, for which I would be eternally grateful. Camera is preferred of course. Hahaha… =X




The Singapore Skyline


Water Galore!


Fireworks


No comments: