Sunday, June 12, 2005

NDP!

Yesterday was Saturday, which, from March till now, has been NDP day for me. I know it seem a little exaggerated, the people who knew this before hand all exclaimed, quote:" Are you sure? Its March only! Why start so early??" All I can say is don't ask me. I'm just doing the logistics support, not the marching, which looks pretty hard to coordinate. Hope you all would be impressed by it come National Day!

Anyway, since I'm not the marching contingent, I should not be complaining. I am afterall, getting a day off per Saturday worked as compensation. However, contary to what people perceive, doing the logistics support is not exactly a walk in the park either. Carrying water drums, food rations, and the water dispenser up or down is a tiring task, and people who drink as if singapore is running out of water is not exactly helping either.

But one must always look at the bright side of things, so when I look across the area where I am stationed, at some of the cute gals, it just makes it all worthwhile...=x haha... Guess I better stop here before I get egged by someone. *yawn* Still have to charge my batteries from all the hard work. Ciao.

No comments: