Monday, June 20, 2005

Dilemma

Have you ever had the need to be in 2 places at the same time, where one is mandatory you be there, and the other is the one you want to be at? Well I'm there right now, and will be again in a couple of weeks time. Haiz.

There are times I wish I could stop time, bend it and spread it out evenly so that I can do everything I want to do, have to do and still have a bit of time leftover to sit around and do absolutely nothing at all. Haha... Ok, I should stop dreaming now. =p Back to pondering over the above mentioned problem. To to to be where and not to to to be where? Headache sia.

Can't think of anything else to write at the moment, so I shall leave this at it is and ponder. Ponder about this and my virtually non-existance love life. But that's another slice for another time. Ciao.

No comments: