Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged recently by Nili. Not a great fan of surveys, but here goes!

The RULES:

Remove the Blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone else up a notch. Then add your Blog to the bottom spot.

1.abbie
2.Furkids in Hong Kong
3. Missyong
4. juz_A_gal
5. Smallsliceoflife

You then victimize 5 people to pass the LOVE on to. Yes, only 5, not 15.

And the lucky few are:
1. Chiang Wei
2. Desiree
3. Jeannie
4. Pei Hui
5. Siewmay

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?

Studying for PSLE. Has it really been that long?? Old liao.

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?

Same thing I’m doing now. Rotting away in NS.

3. Five snacks you enjoy.

In no particular order:
1. Harvest Tree Wasabi Peas
2. Ruffles
3. Prawn Crackers
4. Chocolates
5. Beef Jerky

4.Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now.

Don’t test my memory, its been fickle.
1. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
2. 25 Minutes
3. All for one, One for Love
4. Love Me
5. Seasons in the Sun

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1. Make myself a billionaire
2. Buy a house
3. Buy a Lambrogini
4. Invest enough so I will never have to work. Ever.
5. Donate to a worthy cause

6. Five bad habits.

1. Procrastinating
2. Being late
3. Being stuck to my bed
4. Being Fickle minded at times
5. Spending too much time SMSing ppl and not calling enough

7. Five things you like doing.

1. Sleeping
2. Reading
3. Playing Computer Games
4. Watching TV
5. Watching Movies

8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again.

1. Anything bright pink for myself
2. Siemens Hp
3. A branded PC. I assemble my own frm now on.

Bright Pink covers pretty much the rest…

9. Five favorite toys.

1. My Computer
2. Basketball
3. Star Cushion

I think that the computer makes 3 items lar…

No comments: