Friday, December 09, 2005

Blogging again!

I know I haven’t blogged in sometime. These past week or so, I’ve been an addict. (I know the first thing that is going to pop into your mind is drugs but that’s not it.) I’ve been addicted to sudoku!

It’s a puzzle consisting of 81 boxes set into a 9X9 grid. The grid is then further divided into 9 separate boxes. The objective is, with a few pre-placed numbers; solve the puzzle so that in every row and column, there are the numbers 1 to 9, and also each of the 9 separate boxes. Sounds difficult? To some extend it’s challenging. That is probably why I’m stuck doing as many as I can. Hahaha…

Anyway, this week passed more eventfully then the last. It had something to do with my ankle getting better. I am now able to walk about wearing a brace comfortably. Last week I had the brace, but after a short walk the pain would become unbearable. Started venturing to the coffee shop opposite my house for food on Thurs, before going to the market near my place for breakfast on Sat. My leg felt good enough for me to go for the gay bash organised by the gang on Tues.

Gay Bash

The occasional gay bash has been held once again. It’s the time where the gang, consisting of guys from my sec sch plus 2 other guys from bball, hold a BBQ at one of our places. The whole bunch of us will go shopping for chicken wings, sausages, sotong, etc. for the bbq bringing it back to marinade for a few hrs before the event. The “gourmet chefs” amongst us will then do the marinating, whilst the cooking crew will gather round the nearest computer or PS2 for entertainment. With CW just returning from Taiwan, we got to enjoy a couple of treats that he brought back with him from there. The one worth of mention was the lor egg that he brought. It was hard, could even manage a bounce, and if u sat on it, it would not have given way. But it tasted nice, surprisingly.

We all waited for TYY to come over from reservist briefing that he had earlier in the day, before making our way down to the pit. When TYY came, he was wearing the hot camouflage No. 4 uniform, so he borrowed this grey sleeveless tee from KW. But when he wore it, with his No. 4 pants and boots, he looked just like a terrorist, short of a turban and AK-47 rifle. Haha… We were joking later that if he took a bag and “planted” it in view of the security camera, the guards were sure to come running.

The cooks for our gay bash need training, because the first few rounds of food came out very well done. It came cooked to a crisp, black as ash in most places. Hahaha… It got better later, thankfully.

The pics for the event are all with CW and KW, I’ll see if I can get some.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya and before I forget, I got new fridges this week, after the door of my old one fell off. Literary. I got photos of that, courtesy of my brother once he passes them to me. I think that will conclude my entry for this past week. Going to Mun Yee’s BBQ on Sat. 4 guys and all gals… hmmm… wonder how that will turn out. Till then. Ciao.

No comments: