Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Beginning of the End?

It’s been a week since I last blogged, and it has been a slow week. My Sat was spent playing basketball as usual, but this time we started by playing full court. There were some young funks that were there when we got there, and they joined us for a few games, with the amount of people there; we had to play full court. It was a tiring few games, running up and down the court. I usually lingered behind most of the action, seldom venturing far from the centre line of the court in case I had to run back and intercept the ball. After that few games, it started drizzling pretty hard, and with the sun out at the same time, we decided to stop playing. When we resumed play, enough players left for us to change it back to a half-court game. A few more games later, the new additions completely left, and the fun finally started. We continued to play till about 1+ before calling it a day. After going for lunch with Ben, Yun and CW, made my way home where I fell asleep till about 5. That pretty much ended my Sat.

I had to wake up early on Sun to go for my driving lesson in the morning. Counting on the fact that I usually get to sleep in on Sun, it was a pretty hard thing to do. Waking up I then realised that I had strained my back from the basketball game on the previous day and it was pretty stiff. Went for my driving anyway, and sitting down and controlling a car, didn’t really affect me much. Managed to perfect my U-turning technique and the next lesson I will be learning how to do a 3-point turn. Whee… It will be the first time that I would be using the reverse gear. But that will have to wait as my Sqn is having its audit next week and I cannot take any off to learn driving. And, to top off the bad news, Sat should be a flying day for the Sqn, meaning that I will have to go back! Sianz… And if this isn’t bad enough, there is news to prepare to work 12 hr days from tomorrow onwards till the audit starting on Mon. Haiz… So if you realise that I seem to be increasingly absent, you know why.

Anyway, I got to go play my last game of Counterstrike: Source for the rest of the week. Till the next time.

No comments: