Monday, June 05, 2006

Another quick post

A quick update at this ungodly hr before I KO.

It's been an fast weekend, even though my weekend started on Fri. And I have an announcement to make. I am now officially BROKE. Period.
I spent my Fri, which I managed to get off on (amazing!), browsing the PC Show which was in town this weekend.

I finally decided that this was the time to get my long awaited camera, and since my monitor was dying as previously said, get a new monitor. I bought my camera on Fri from Sim Lim, which offered me the better deal (though I still feel I could have gotten a better one if I had haggled more). Got myself the Panasonic TZ1 with case and extra high cap. batt.
Total damage on Fri = $748

Next day I returned to the PC Show, bumping into JH and his gf on the way. Spent more than I had expected to. But it was all worth it. Bought my LCD monitor, 1GB memory card, cordless phone and a Bluetooth dongle.
Total damage on Sat = $666 ($665.20 actually but the rounded off number if I dun count the cents looks more appealing.)

There was also the after PC show thing that happened. But I will leave that till tml when I get the pics up. Ciao~

No comments: